Tuesday 4 August 2015

Favourite Accessories

Hello, Everyone :)
Long time no see...long time no write...long time no read :D I have really been procrastinating with everything, the blog, dentist, cleaning, shopping :D I just have not felt like doing anything lately and when I aint feeling it...I aint doing it. But I'm back now. It's August...a whole different month and I'm in a whole different mood and mindset. So I'm starting off by doing a little post about my recent accessory favourites and as per usual, they are all affordable and there are lots of similar items to choose from from the high street even though some of these beauties have been purchased years ago....I like how things just keep coming back...fringing, fangs, suede, coulottes...everything is coming back. This just makes me think that I should never, ever...ever...throw anything out again :D Let the hoarding begin
But here they are :) My favourite accessories at the moment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment