Saturday 30 May 2015

Life Lately and Why I Blog

Hello Everyone :) It's been a while. I thought that rather than stressing about writing and blogging I would just take a week off and not even thing about it. And then a week turned into almost 2 weeks, but hey, it's ok, I'm back now :D I did have a good think about things though. I came to a point where I just thought I'll quit all this.
I started this blog as a little update page for my friends and family back home during my pregnancy. At the back of my mind though I did have an idea to take it to the next level at one point, which is why I started writing in English not in Estonian. And I loved writing my weekly pregnancy updates and little snippets from the days. But then Oscar arrived and I found myself having less and less time to write and take the photos and keep the quality of the writing up. So instead of enjoying all of the process of blogging I started thinking of it as a chore. SO yes, I did have a think about weather I should continue. And I decided I will. I love writing and giving you a little insight to my life...think of it as looking in through the window. I won't sugarcoat it. I won't make things worse than they are. I will share my passions and my interests and I share my life. And I want to do justice to it all. So for the past week I have been getting inspired again and finding ways to get the quality of my blog up. Finding tricks and tips around the Internet and from other bloggers :) So hopefully now even if I won't have time to do as many posts as I would like, then at least the ones that I do upload will be better than ever :D
But for todays' post I will share a few pictures of my life lately :)

As you can imagine, most of my life revolves around this little crazy man :) And I wouldn't have it any other way. The little guy in the car seat is my friends little bubba, who is only 3 months old :)
He is just the cutest, funniest and most adorable little person I have ever come across, and he surprises me with new things every day :)
Every morning we play in his room for a little while. We read books and he crawls around with baby wipes and wipes everything :D
He has a new found love for our coffee table. He just likes to climb on it and then sit there and watch cartoons. And he knew very well I was taking a picture but he was pretending that he is not interested. And every time I had taken the photo he would turn and grin at me :D

There has been some good food
And there has been amazing friend time :)

Hope you enjoyed the post :)
I will try to do more concentrated posts from now on. As in stick to one subject, so stay tuned
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment