Thursday 14 May 2015

Spring/Summer Make up Look

Hello, Everyone :) Today I will share a little everyday spring/summer make up look. As always I am using affordable drugstore products and funnily enough they are all by Maybelline apart from the green shadow and sage eyeliner (I'll share details below) :) I have really been liking Maybelline recently and I'm pretty sure it's taking over from my Revlon love. Their new releases have all been so awsome and I've also found some older products that I have come to really like. So big love to Maybelline :) I used peachy corals and minty green colours, because they seem to catch my eye the most lately :)


I used the satin liquid foundation in shade 02 cameo for my base. I generously applied the blush in shade 62 Rosewood on my cheeks and then used E.l.f. cosmetics single shadow in shade Wheat as a highlight. 
On the lids I have MUA Colour Blast eyeshadow tint in shade Diamond as a base and then the same shadow Wheat on top of the whole lid. In the crease I have E.l.f single shadow pot in ''sage'' and MUA eye shadow in shade 6 - Pearl...which is the green one...weird name for this kind of green. I used the MUA 3in1 extreme contour liner in shade Fresh Mint on my waterline and also close to the lashline.
The mascara is Maybelline Lash Sensational in black. As usual I don't have any fake lashes as I don't wear them daily...or ever really :D 
And lipstick is Maybelline Coloursensational in 418 Peach Poppy, which they do in the 100th Birthday edition packaging as well.

Hope you enjoyed the post
Stay tuned as I will be uploading Oscars 9 month Update Post tomorrow :)
xoxo
Meril

Products Used

MUA Matte Eyeshadow Platinum • £1
MUA 3in1 Eye Contour Pen Black • £1.50
MUA Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tints Diamonds • £3
Maybelline Color Sensational 100th Birthday Peach Poppy 418 • Maybelline • £6.99
. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Very Black 1 • Maybelline • £7.99
Maybelline Expert Wear Blush Rosewood • Maybelline • £5.19
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation - Sun beige • Maybelline • £8




No comments:

Post a Comment