Tuesday 22 December 2015

Brand Review KIKO MILANO

Hello, Everyone :)
As promised I will be starting my brand review segment today and the first review will be of a completely new brand for me .... Kiko Make Up Milano. I have heard of this brand before, but I must admit, there was not much I knew about it. The reason is that I had never come across this brand in drugstores or department stores. So when I saw a Kiko Milano shop in Guildford I immideately went in and came out with a few products that I thought I would like. I tried to cover a few areas....face, nails, eyes and lips and I also got some face wipes. But go ahead and keep reading to get the full reviews on the products :)
AND BEFORE I FORGET...they have a massive in-store and on-line sale on at the moment :) So head over to one of their many shops or shop on their WEBSITE

Firstly let me start with the 4 eyeshadows. I got 3 of the basic Infiity shadows. Colours shown on the picture and then a more shiny/sparkly high pigmentation shadow in shade 139 pearly salmon.
The 3 basic shadows are all colours that go well with my green eye colour and I figured the shiny shadow will be just good in the inner corner of the eye and under the eyebrow, but it is SO BEAUTIFUL and not sparkly at all but rather sheen shiny, so I have actually been using it as a highlighter and I think £2.90 for an amazing highlighter that gives you the pretties glow is something you can't miss out on :) The other shadows are nice as well, but I can not stop raving about the pearly salmon.

I got another eye product, which was the Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 04 Golden Chocolate and I am again IN LOVE. The colour is so pretty I have been wearing it DAILY. I apply it all over my lid and shade out the edges and it lasts for hours...I wouldn't say 8 hours but definitely hours :D And it's on sale at the moment :)

Then I got 2 nail varnishes. I know I mentioned a few months back that I won't buy another nail varnish for years, but I couldn't stop myself :D I got a 303 Beige chrome colour for Christmas season and then 530 Pearly Blue Peacock for the New Years Eve festivities. And I don't regret buying them :D They last really long and the shine makes me happy :D

Moving on to lip products. Something I have too much of already, but again I couldn't help myself. I picked up a nice pink colour 701 SMART lip pencil, but I find it a bit too tough to apply. Maybe I need to keep it in a warm room first :D SO not a big fan of this, but I did also find the PENCIL lip gloss sticks. I picked up a pale pink in 07 Baby Pink and my favourite so far the 04 Chocolate Glitter. IT IS a brown colour with some glittery bits in, but it looks so AWESOME on the lips. Just something I haven't seen before...the colour I mean. And it's perfect for Christmas and New Years. A different take on a dark lip :)

And then I also got a DARK CIRCLE concealer in 02 Peach. I don't know why?!? because I don't really get dark circles :D but I did. Not a big fan, it doesn't dry fast enough for me and the colour is all wrong (my fault for picking wrong) and I can't even use it as a concealer by it self ... Anyway I am not a big fan of the product. 
AND then I also got some PURIFYING pure clean make up removing wipes. Which are basically just make up removing wipes :D they were half price at £2.50 and I don't think I would be buying them full price as I don't think there is anything different about them from shall we say Nivea wipes. But they smell nice and they do remove make up so it was £2.50 well spent :)

All in all I am very impressed with the brand AND will definitely be browsing their sale again very soon :)

Hope you enjoyed the first BRAND REVIEW post 
Stay tuned
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment