Friday 30 October 2015

Autumn In The Park


Good Morning, Everyone :) And welcome to WhiteCrispShirt :)
This is a bit of a personal post of mine just to show you guys who has been taking up all my time. If you are  a new reader, you might not know this, but I have a son. A wonderful soon to be 15 month old. He is my everything and I took a few months off to spend all my time with him :D Now I feel like I need to do something else with my life and gosh how I missed blogging. 
The blog will be a bit different though. I will have guest writers doing posts, but I will still be writing a few of my own as well. Hopefully with all the extra input you will find something that interests you and you'll become a loyal reader :)
But here are a few pictures of me and my little dude in the park :)
The first picture is completely out of focus, but it's one of my favourite one out of all of them. I just like the light of it and the colors :) 

 Oscar is wearing: Jacket MOTHERCARE, jeans and sweater H&M, Shoes JORDANS by NIKE, hat LINDEX

You can still find all my old posts in the archive :) 
Hope you enjoyed the Autumn park pictures
Stay tuned
xoxo
Meril


No comments:

Post a Comment